Anyone hear anything from Bathurst?

maggie9247
on 5/27/14 2:53 am - Miramichi, Canada

Hello to everyone, been reading all the posts, alot of great losers out there. Very happy for all of you. Still patiently waiting for a call from Bathurst. Just wondering has anyone heard anything, got a call for an appointment or anything. I feel like I am at a standstill, been patiently waiting for over 4.5 years and it's really frustrating to say the least. i know I sound like a pain in the As$, lol. Just really anxious:)

Lesley42
on 5/27/14 8:50 am - Canada

You are far from a pain in the ass.. we have all gone through this.. I was extremely impatient!! Totally understandable. I was there for a follow up the beginning of this month.. I wish I could have asked for you. I did ask how long it takes now to get surgery and she said if your referral was to go in today it would be six years.. It was 3-5 when my referral went in May 2009.. All the best and I hope you hear something very soon!!

Lesley42                        
sunnie41
on 5/27/14 10:20 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

i was also in for a check up earlier in the month. waiting room was full like usual.  but it was nice to see that there is now a dedicated section for the bariatrics patients instead of sharing the offices upstairs.  i agree with leslie, we have all been there and i know i was probably one of the most impatient.  the only good thing is once the process truly starts it seems to go by quickly and before you know it, the time will be here!

HW (last known weigh in)=452.5

2 week PRE-OP=401.8
SW-379.8

CW-226.9 (06/13/13) 

Joanne1203
on 6/3/14 9:46 pm

I called last week and they are doing the July 2009 right now. I am December 2009 and it feels like  it will never get here. grrr  I probably won't be getting it until next winter at this rate and with summer vacation it will slow down but trying to keep busy to keep my mind from thinking about it every day.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1056 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1908 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1762 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1759 views