6 month check in

jndrake
on 6/14/14 10:05 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Hi I just celebrated my 6 month surgaversary and I'm feeling so good. I'm down 120 lbs, was hoping to be down 125 which is half of my goal weight but I'm not complaining! I feel like a different person. I have more energy, I feel better about myself, I can do a lot more and I can't wait to see what the next 12 months brings!

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

bigchris
on 6/15/14 12:01 am - Canada

that's awesome way to go I can't wait to be down over a hundred pounds I lost 80 pounds so fare but I'm amazed with all the energy I have now my wife could not be any more happy for me and for us we went for a walk around the trailer park last night and I wanted to go around again she could believe it. this surgery save my life my kids are happy because I want to more things with them that I couldn't do before with out being tired or in pain and I don't sit around watching tv all the time. 

Lesley42
on 6/15/14 2:14 am - Canada

WOW!! Congrats to you both...that's amazing!! Cant wait to hear how your doing at your one year..wow

Lesley42                        
JJ3434
on 6/23/14 3:36 am - Canada

Great job sis, Im so happy for you and amazed at your progress  Tomorrow is my all day info session with Dr B and Im a bit nervous but more excited than anything.

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/14 8:03 am - Oromocto, Canada

Way to go jndrake. You're an inspiration to us all!  Keep up the good work!

kim_pei
on 6/26/14 7:16 pm - Canada

Wow that is awesome news!  What an accomplishment...you are an inspiration!...Keep up the great work you deserve happiness...Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1071 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1931 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1778 views