received call to sign papers!

kim_pei
on 9/10/14 9:10 pm - Canada

This is it! I go  next Friday to sign my papers! I am done and to say I am excited I'd beyond!!!!!!

Cindy F.
on 9/11/14 1:30 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congratulations Kim, I couldn't be happier for you! It's such a relief when that call comes, the last hurdle!

kim_pei
on 9/11/14 9:39 am - Canada

Thanks so much I am very excited and nervous!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/14 7:04 am - Oromocto, Canada

Way to go!!  Next call is THE date. 

kim_pei
on 9/11/14 9:40 am - Canada

How are you doing Rykat?   I am so excited that it is so close now!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/14 10:38 am - Oromocto, Canada

Today is day three on shakes and I don't feel good at all. I have been eating like this: one shake at 7 am, a bar at 10:30, another shake at about 2 pm, a bar at 5 (so I can handle the family eating around me) and the last shake at 8. I don't want to be really hungry and try to go to sleep.  It's been working and I don't get too hungry to deal with it. I haven't cheated at all. But today, whew, today has been hard. Every time I turned around the habits are there, walking in shoppers I go by chocolate bars and look for a sale to buy one, or bulk barn to have a coke bottle gummy, or noon I felt like eating a sandwich...I think you get what I mean. Lol. Then I had a situation with my daughter and didn't have an opportunity to have my 2 pm shake til 4. And running late for my library board meeting I forgot to grab a bar. I am feeling like being sick and my face is flushed. I don't know if it's the diet stuff or I'm getting a bug??  But others have said day three is a bad one, so positive thinking it will get better quick!! :). Big kind of vent of anxiety. Hope it didn't bore you.  

kim_pei
on 9/11/14 11:07 am - Canada

I feel you pain and am worried about doing that 2 week diet too.  For the past two weeks I have stuck to a 1300 calerie a day meal plan and I am dropping  some weight but it is so hard to stick to.  I went shopping to get some household stuff and I found driving by KFC was a big trigger and then walking by the bars and chips tonight at the grocery store.  I am treating this like an addiction because it is!  I have to avoid situations I feel I can not control and try to  redirect my thoughts to positive ones and stay busy.  The second I slow down...the food train starts in my head lol.  But I really want to go over to sign my papers a few few less than the last visit....and that was a few down.  Just makes me feel better. But I totally get the bar one...such a compulsion to buy it.

You are doing great and if you ever need to talk just msg me!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/14 11:56 am - Oromocto, Canada

Just so you know, I ate my bar after posting you and am now having my shake. It is going a bit better. Not feeling like being sick now.  Maybe gotta make getting my meals my first priority.  

bigchris
on 9/11/14 9:33 pm - Canada

they didn't say it would be easy but you'll get threw it the cravings will go away and you'll get a system that will work for you I had a hard time to because I had make supper for my family every night because I was done work first and that was a little tuff so I would go for a walk to they finish so I didn't get tempted to eat but it gets better.

bigchris
on 9/11/14 9:36 pm - Canada

one more step done and you are moving closer to the finish line can't wait for you to join us on the next journey for a healthier life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1049 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views