Seven week follow up.

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/14 8:18 am - Oromocto, Canada

Had my follow up yesterday in Moncton. Didn't think I was doing so well as I haven't lost really any weight in the last few weeks. Dr b felt I was doing really good. That made me feel good. According to their scales, I have lost 6 1/2 lbs in the past four weeks.  Dr b says if you lose a lot before surgery you slow down after because you have already lost a lot of water. I told him I lost only 13 lbs in the pre op diet. I didn't think that was a lot. He said it was and I realized, ya, 13 lbs in two weeks IS a lot!  Everything is better. I was back to the hospital a week after with stomach pains that turned out to be just irritation from the bile in my stomach. He gave me sulcrate to coat the stomach to help. I took it three times a day. Over time I realized I didn't need it anymore so now I don't take it anymore.  I am now working on fitting in all the supplements with the food and water that I need!  I priced the iron at shoppers and it was terribly overpriced. Rinette said to try Costco. Success!  They had the brand they suggest and it is only $8 for a month. That is better than $20 at shoppers. Just ask for it at the pharmacy.  

Lesley42
on 11/15/14 8:05 am - Canada

Wow great job!!! Keep up the great job!! You must be feeling great!!

Lesley42                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views