Thursday is my preop appointment. ..this is it!

kim_pei
on 5/5/15 3:19 am - Canada

It's almost here...I think I have counted every day in over the year and 9 month wait and at times it drove me mad. I go for my preop this Thursday. ...start the 2 week diet next Tuesday and then surgery the 26th. And wow when you start this journey it consumes you.  Thank you to all those along the way who answered all my neurotic questions...supported me and continued to do so.  I wish you all the very best.

Kim

allyray
on 5/5/15 10:06 am

I had a message on my phone today while I was out from pre op booking...left a message for me to call them back but they were closed by the time I got the message.  Not sure how I will do sleeping tonight!!! lol  

kim_pei
on 5/5/15 2:11 pm - Canada

I know when I got my call I was over the moon. But then the mind racing thoughts and questions started over again lol.  I am scared and excited All at the same time now.  As of Thursday this **** is real lolol.  Get a pen and paper ready they will have dates and instructions for you. Write down any questions you have...they are great.  They know how much we look forward to their call.  Let us know what happens

Kim

allyray
on 5/5/15 10:15 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1053 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1907 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1760 views
Facebook page