Be thinking of Tamara Lynn and I on Tuesday...

jamey0509
on 3/19/06 6:56 am - Charlotte, NC
Our big day is approaching on Tuesday and I am asking all of you for prayers and happy thoughts. I also wanted to thank you for all of the advice and for sharing your experiences Reading your posts and profiles has greatly increased the confidence I feel for what I am about to do. You're all really great people and I'm honored to join you on the losing side.
A.D.
on 3/19/06 7:12 am - Matthews, NC, NC
Hello Dear Sweet Misty , I will continue to pray everyday for you and the others . You will be fine, I have found the surgery much easier that I thought. Just advice from a Post Oper---- Push the button while in that hospital bed and pu**** often , it will make you feel very warm and fuzzy inside Love you, I will be calling you Monday night. Allison
Lisa L.
on 3/19/06 7:17 am - Winston Salem, NC
Healing thoughts and prayers will be coming your way on Tuesday! You're both gonna do great! Lisa L.
Shawnteria Cornelius
on 3/19/06 7:29 am - Charlotte, NC
You guys I will be thimking of you and praying for you on your re-birthdays. I wish you guys no pain and 0 t0 60 speedy recovery. DON'T FORGET SuSu & I on March 23rd. Remember to update as soon as you guys can.
daisyb
on 3/19/06 7:40 am - Charlotte, NC
Evening Misty!!! Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.. Have a good evening and a great Monday. Pam
march-hare
on 3/19/06 9:48 am - Huntersville, NC
Peace to you these last few days pre-op. It will be behind you in a FLASH!. Push the button , take the Zofran too. Gail
jttaurus
on 3/19/06 9:55 am - Charlotte, NC
Good Luck Ladies, you will do just fine. I don't remember any pain post op, but I slept soo good in the recovery room that they didn't wake me up until 3pm. My husband was waiting from 10-4 to see me, poor thing was so nervous he paced up and down at the hospital while I snoozed. Take the pain medicine, this makes everything way more comfortable. YOu will feel like new women. Sip your protien. I will be 1 month on wednesday. The day I came home I slept so comfy. Jen
Tamara L.
on 3/19/06 11:46 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Jamey for including me in your post--it's so comforting knowing you are going to be my little twin sister in re-birth! I'm excited to see where our lives take us and I'm so happy that God allowed us to meet on-line like this to gather support from one another. We're going to be better than we've ever been before! I'll be praying for all our family of Marchers! God bless everyone! Tamara 3/21/06
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 589 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1626 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1311 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1654 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2683 views