NC coast ppl?

beachcomergal
on 3/21/06 2:07 am - jacksonville, NC
Hi, Im new here and am going for my consult today. I notice there's a lot of ppl here that are in the Chlt. area. Is there anyone from the Wilmington/newbern area that might have some good/bad words about any drs or hosp. here? Thanks!
BMPSNC
on 3/21/06 4:42 am - Hubert, NC
Hey Nancy, I live in Hubert which is about 15-20 minutes from Jacksonville. I went to Morehead city for everything. Dr. Way is wonderful! Email me if you want to know anything, I will help as much as I can. Take care, Pam 247/137/140 under goal by 3 pounds! Yayyyyyyy
Worship4J
on 3/21/06 8:38 am - Wilmington, NC
Hello Nancy, I am from Wilmington...I went to Dr. Miles...his office and staff are AWESOME!....my surgery was done at New Hanover Regional.... Good Luck with whatever you do... Blessings, Sue
wooddell
on 3/21/06 5:23 pm - Wilmington, NC
Hi there.. I'm in Wilmington and had Dr James Harris..he made me happy! Pam 5'2" 282/185/145
Stacy C.
on 3/21/06 8:36 pm - Havelock, NC
Hi, I am from Havelock and my WLS surgeon is in Morehead City. His name is Dr. Way and he is great!! His staff are SUPER sweet and I am happy for the decision I made in going with their team!! If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer.
Samara
on 3/21/06 9:09 pm - New Bern, NC
Good Morning All, Hope Everyone has a blessed Day...........So glad to hear that Rita is ok.... Stacy my surgeon was Brady Way as well perhaps I have seen you at a support group meeting? I wish you the best in your upcoming surgery if you have not had it yet. Hugs Charla
BigBopper
on 7/8/06 6:36 am - Oxnard, CA
Wear Red Sox!
niecey
on 3/21/06 11:33 pm - Wilmington, NC
Hi Nancy - I am in the pre op stage for surgery on April 10, 2006 with Dr. David Miles and my surgery will be at New Hanover Regional in Wilmington. Although they have postponed my surgery once due to scheduling conflicts everything else has been superb. E-mail me if you have any ???
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 589 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1626 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1311 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1654 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2683 views