Easter Sunday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/23/11 6:38 pm - Culpeper, VA
Resurrection Sunday for those who believe is an awesome day!  Today is sunrise service, church breakfast then later a nice soggy bbq.  Yes, it is raining still.  I wish TX could get some of this rain.

I am getting some help on Monday so I am thinking of packing up the IT stuff and use the puters at the library if I need to.  I have the email on my phone anyway.  So, saying that, I will be off line for awhile so someone else will have to take over roll call.  WHen you got the help, take it and be a little uncomfortable for awhile.  Tuesday is my last Open Mic and my "party".  Wednesday I will pack up the car and then Thursday the movers show up.  Then I will have an almost empty house.  Yikes! I'm almost home folks!

Have an awesome day all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Becca20015
on 4/24/11 8:24 am
What an awesome day!   We had sunrise service also, breakfast, and then we had a 10:00 service.   My mom  cooked dinner.  Today has been a blessed day.  I am thankful for everything.  I wish the weekend was longer.  Lucky me I only have a four day week   My b-day is on Friday and I am not working. YAY!

Happy Easter to all!
Kermit P.
on 4/24/11 12:06 pm
Good luck with your move!

Wishing you a smooth transition, good weather, and good humor!

HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 592 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum