Hump Day Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 6/21/11 9:22 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Well over the last few days, I have applied for about six jobs.  We shall see.  It's really great to have so many choices.  Wanna see why?  Go to any job search engine and type in Coudersport, PA and see how many jobs actually come up.  That is what we had to deal with when we were looking up there.  No fun.

Today I don't have a lot planned.  What's on your agenda?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

maggiet
on 6/22/11 4:54 am - Durham, NC
Today was another milestone day  for me: 1. I used a food processor 2. I followed a recipe (in the WLS for dummies book) 3. I packed the leftovers in the cute little 4 oz conatiners I bought and 4. I ate my own "cooked" food.

I'm exhausted by it all and may have to retire, LOL. Oh yeah, I actually weed-wacked the front yard as well.

Seriously, I hate to cook so this was a biggie. And I avoid any exercise so that was a biggie. My one goal - other than surviving WLS - was to get the yard looking ok.

I'm not as afraid now that I will starve when I go back to work. BUt geez am I glad I have another few days to figure out what/how to bring food to work. Any suggestions are appreciated - non-cooking ones, that is. Unless it is very easy.

Hope you all have a good and succesful day.
MAggie T

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 596 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1659 views
NC Forum