Anyone with experiene with Belite Weight and Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal?

Sammy D.
on 7/10/14 4:23 am - New Bern, NC
VSG on 11/06/14

Unfortunately my insurance at work will not cover any type of WLS, regardless of medical necessity. I've explored I think every avenue and felt hopeless. I stumbled upon Belight Weight and found nothing but positive info on them. Their self pay price is $6800 for a gastric sleeve, and offer in house financing. Though traveling to Mexico makes me nervous, I think that is the only real route for me to pursue as this is becoming a life or death situation for me. Does anyone have any experience with this company, doctor, or Star Medica in Juarez MX (Borders El Paso TX)?

What are some positives and negatives I can expect, don't be afraid to tell it like it is without sugar coating.

Thanks

Sammy

niecey61
on 8/12/14 10:09 am

Hi there. You may get a more varied response if you post on the general discussion thread

KansasPrincess
on 7/20/15 2:29 pm - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

I AM ALSO LOOKING INTO THIS HOPING TO HAVE SURGERY OCTOBER 2015. HOWEVER W/ MY JOB BEING IN A CALL CENTER WE TALK TO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, I ASKED A LADY THAT LIVES IN EL PASO TX. HOW IT WAS TO CTROSS THE BORDER,. SHE STATED IT IS A HECK OF A LOT BETTER NOW TATN IT HAS BEEN IN THE PASSED. AND THAT JUST RECENTLY  EL PASO WAS RATED ONE OF THE SAFEST BORDER TOWNS IN AMERICA. SO THAT HELPED EASE MY MIND. ADN ALSO THE FACT THAT JOYCE HAS TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NOTHIGN TO WORRY ABOUT THAT THERE WILL BE SOMONE THERE TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIR PORT.

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1297 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1633 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2666 views