Oh Hell no!

tinkerbell025
on 8/9/11 12:33 pm - Fargo, ND
A person doesn't deactivate their self in the middle of a topic! I didn't get a chance to chime in.. grrrr.

Ok, vent over (maybe) LOL
Dear deactivated member, in case your still lurking and reading let me reassure you that having to high of a BMI is not the end of the world. Like Steve said, you may just have to do a little extra work to get ready for a surgery.

This surgery is not to be taken lightly and the more work you do before hand and the more info and learning tools you gather ahead of time will make your weight loss journey so much better!!

Keeping that in mind, be patient and look at the long road ahead. None of us woke up one morning and said wow I got fat over night. None of us woke up another morning and said WOW look I got skinny over night. It is a long road with a wonderful bright light at the end of the tunnel.

There are a lot of us with different stories,ideas etc.. to share and we are here to support one another through the whole journey.

If your reading this please let us know.
Thinking of you,
Kelly/tink

Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Most Active
Recent Topics