More news and New news on coffee

tinkerbell025
on 9/21/11 6:29 am - Fargo, ND
The coffee clucth is really taking some roots.

We are going to be making some changes- yes, change can be good!

We will have a standing date and time for each month, the locations may be the thing that changes each month.

The wonderful woman who has devoted her timeand energy to the Essentia meetings each month for the past 3 or 4 years is hanging up her hat. We will be incorperating that and the clucth into one date. Sound fun? I think it will be great to see more people out in the community enjoy eah others company and exchanging info or just relaxing.

Starting in Oct coffee will be:

The 3rd Monday of each month @ 6pm.

For October lets do Luna's on Univ Drive by Bernies Liq.

Thanks in advance
Kelly\tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
steve D.
on 9/21/11 7:46 am - West Fargo, ND
Isn't that the night Dancing with the Stars is on?  Not that I care cause I don'****ch that.  I watch reruns of Dark Shadows.  (pathetic i know)

Steve

sknd34
on 9/21/11 8:06 am - West Fargo, ND
I guess thats what DVRs were made for.
tinkerbell025
on 9/22/11 7:46 am - Fargo, ND
really? hells bells thats what I have been doing wrong! I keep putting bagel thins into the slot and waiting for it to pop like the toaster
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
steve D.
on 9/23/11 12:25 am - West Fargo, ND
Is there a full moon?  This thread is really getting weird.  Of course, when I am in them, they generally do.  See everyone next Thursday (not Wednesday like I thought) at Looney Coffee.

Steve

sknd34
on 9/23/11 6:04 am - West Fargo, ND
Steve,   Lets get this straight now.

Sept. 29th  6:00 at Caribou Coffee (on 13th ave in West Fargo)

Oct. 17  6:00 at Luna's Coffee.

Guess we will see if you arrive at the right time, right date, AND the right place.
lol
Steph
steve D.
on 9/23/11 6:41 am - West Fargo, ND
i think I have developed a stricture of the brain. 

STeve

Most Active
Recent Topics