Frustated

Barb_E
on 2/14/09 1:07 am - Grand Island, NE
Totally frustrated with myself.....for the past two or three days I haven't been able to keep anything down even sips of water.  I was certain my band had slipped but also trying to rationalize what was causing it.   Didn't really feel like anything was stuck.   My back hurt and the lower part of my abdomen would hurt sometimes, not the usual feeling that I would get when something got stuck or I didn't chew my food good enough.

My sis was having a heart cath yesterday and I felt I needed to be there with her so just tried to ignore my symptons.  My hubby was home all day yesterday and realized what was going on, when we were eating lunch and after 3 bites of soup (just the broth) it came back up.  So finally I called late yesterday of course it was Friday and with the weather didn't want to make the 130 miles trip  to Omaha.

So I am getting in to see my surgeon on Tuesday morning and guess what today I have kept down liquids.............go figure.    Guess I will wait and see what happens and hopefully will be able to cancel the appt Tuesday morning.
blueeyesblinkin
on 2/14/09 10:30 am - BFE, NE
Sorry to hear you are having a tough time.  Maybe you can chat with one of the nurses monday?  Keep us posted. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4730 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5895 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6228 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6298 views