sad and at a loss

jilldee
on 3/24/09 2:50 pm - Glenwood, IA
I am a year and half  out from my surgery and I can not lose any more weight. I need to come back out and talk to Dr. Holloway. I was there last month and had a slight fill. I do fill somewhat full but not like I did before. It's been three or four months since I've lost a pound and I have gained 9 pounds back. It's very depressing. My goal seems further away than ever. Still need to lose 40 pounds. Does this happen? Do I just need another fill maybe to reach my sweet spot. I try and eat healthy and I know I need to increase my exercise but when you depressed it's hard to do. Maybe now that the weather is getting nicer that will help. Anyone been in this boat ? Any suggestions ?
monymony
on 3/25/09 3:04 am
Hi Jill, don't give up yet. You may need another tweak of a fill. Getting to your sweet spot is hard just before you hit it. Go back to the basics. Exercise will help your mood and tighten you up. Put on a rocknroll cd or song on and dance. Go walking at the mall or around town. You can do this. You have worked long and hard. Find a buddy to walk with. You can also use rubber bands at home to exercise as well as cans of beans for hand weights. It is a major pain to hit a plateau. Let us know how you are doing. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4741 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5897 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6236 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6310 views