8 mo post op update

Rita Lucero
on 4/22/10 1:20 pm - Frisco, TX
 What I have been up to:

I pop in here every few days and love to read stories and tell mine.  I am 8 months and 1 week post op DS patient of Dr. Gary Anthones in Omaha.  I am down about 115 lbs and feel absolutely amazing.  Once I took about 100 lbs off, I got serious about fitness.  I started P90X by Beachbody.  It took me a couple weeks of researching it to buy it.  My best friend and my husband do it with me nearly every night and we are in week 7.  Our results have been nothing short of amazing already.  Although my weight has stalled for the last 20'some days, I am still losing inches and gaining great muscle tone for the first time in my life.  Some nights after an intense P90X workout we drink the Results & Recovery drink (1/2 serving).  But, my best supplemental drink- Shakeology. Chocolate.  Since my results have been so great and I absolutely swear by the Beachbody products- I now sell them as well.  I am now an Independent Beachbody Coach.  Okay.  Now, if you would have ever told me I would be conversing with super fit beautiful people talkin fitness- I would never have believed you.  Anything is possible.  I am very happy with the way my business is growing already.  My husband is also a Indep. Beachbody Coach now, too.  We see the obesity problem, we see the 'fake' food everyone is eating- that was us.  It's hard to make the change but you have to find what works for you.  What I see that Beachbody has done is made guaranteed programs to work in different ways based on what you want, how long you have to spend doing a workout and what you like or dislike.  I am amazed.  I already purchased the Brazil Butt Lift and start that on top of the P90X as of this coming Monday with my bff.  I just wanted to share.  I am driven by motivating other and helping.  Helping makes me so happy!  

Rita Lucero
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
www.beachbodycoach.com/rita78
www.myshakeology.com/rita78

Rita78, Dallas Texas, 39 yrs. DS 9-4-09 Aetna Dr. Gary Anthone, Omaha NE

IVF & Twins 2012
www.facebook.com/ritalucero

Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4719 views
Insurance