Nebraska support groups...

Beth T.
on 10/24/03 10:24 am - North Platte, NE
Hi, my name is Beth Thompson and we have a terrific support group in North Platte, NE we meet the first and third Tues of the month at the World Wide Church of God at the cornor of Walker Road and Willow, south of the interstate. Meeting starts at 7 p.m. We have a web site www.npwlssg.org check us out:thumsup:! I'm to my goal weight of 125-130, but NEVER thought I'd see the day a Dr. told me, "you can't lose any more weitht!" WOW, unreal! You may email me at [email protected] if I can
Karen I.
on 1/13/04 5:37 am - Hershey, NE
Hi Beth, I wished I was letting you know that I have a date. I was just piddling on the internet and stumbled across your site. WOW. What an inspiration you are. I talked to Dot last week. She was playing catch-up. Mary Swartwood (our little group) has a date, Jan. 27. Hell, you probably already knew that, cuz I did. I'm starting to get a little anxious. Is it possible to get anxious and not impatient. lol. Hope to see you next week. We go to market in Denver, Thursday for four days and should be back on Monday PM. Gee maybe I'll have some good news by then. See ya, Karen Inman
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4724 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5888 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6223 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6293 views