What a difference!

Debbie C.
on 7/22/11 12:19 am - Manchester, NH
Just got back from vacation and it was amazing! After losing almost 75 pounds, I fit into every single ride at Hershey Park easily and comfortably. No embarrassment, humiliation or depression. I'm beginning to feel normal sized. Walking around was so much easier than last year and being in a swimsuit, well... Not a nightmare.

I've also learned not to bother ordering a meal at a restaurant if I can't take the rest home. It's just not worth it for me. I just eat off of other people's plates. After all the sweating in the heat, walking around the various sites and drinking lots of water, I came home to find that I'd lost 5.2 pounds! I've never lost weight on vacation before. I love my new life!

vigermommy
on 7/22/11 8:46 am - NH
ROCK ON SISTA!! You are my inspiration!!  Keep it up...
Linda112
on 7/22/11 8:52 pm - NH
Congrats Deb !!!  That is amazing losing that much during vacation...I am sure you walked a lot with all those places you visited and that surely helps!  Look forward to seeing you soon.
  Linda112    
Sookie77
on 7/24/11 10:32 pm - Milton, NH
That is so awesome.   I am glad you had a great time and that you came home lighter than when you left.  It is such a great feeling to be able to do things with our families.  Keep up the great work!

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 461 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 797 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1558 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5024 views