NH Seacoasters WLS Support Group

mom2jaime
on 9/21/03 6:13 am - Rochester, NH
Hello everyone: I am writing to invite any and all of you to our monthly WLS support group. We meet the first Wednesday of every month at: First Parish Church Congregational 176 West High Street Somersworth, NH We start at 6pm with social time and free clothing swap. Meeting starts at 7pm and goes until 9pm. We started this group one year ago with 8 people. We now have 35 people. We support each other in our journey and have all become like family. If you would like more information, please email me at: [email protected] I look forward to meeting lots of new friends! Linda Breden Co-Founder of the NH Seacoasters
mom2jaime
on 9/21/03 6:21 am - Rochester, NH
Just to tell you that our next meeting will be on October 1st!! See you all then!!
Jo Ann B.
on 9/29/03 6:31 am - South Berwick, ME
Hi Linda! I am two months post-op from Lap Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass which was performed by Dr. Roy Cobean (he's SO good!) at Maine Medical Center. I am a seacoaster too, but from Maine. I was wondering if I could come to your meeting. Somersworth is two towns away and sure is closer than the meetings I attend in Scarborough. Thanks in advance for your answer! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 455 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 790 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1550 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5020 views