surgery

newfie02_11
on 6/7/11 11:15 pm - Canada
one of the people newfie88 met yesterday....its been a long wait but the light is at the end..didn't even know there was a newfoundland forum till yesterday...have to get some tests done before the surgery but right now its the end of the year or early new year...
tlr681
on 6/7/11 11:20 pm - Canada
Congratulations!  Looks like your wait will soon come to an end. 
newfie88
on 6/8/11 12:12 am
Oh hun so happy for you .To bad we were all in there the one time.Could'nt get to congratulate you.and glad you found the sight.My niece told me you were overjoyed.Have to have a sleep apnea test done.Do You?What Surgery you havivg?I'm havivg VSG sometime before Christmas.So excited.GLad you're here hun.

Newfie88
newfie02_11
on 6/8/11 5:38 am - Canada
 yes i have to have the same test done..i am having the same surgery that you are having done...who knows we might be bed buddies for the test and surgery...lol
TerrieNL
on 6/8/11 4:14 am - Hr. Grace, Canada
Congrats !!! and Welcome to the site... any info. you get to help will be greatly appreciated.
My appointment is for the 16th. So, excited, can't wait !!! I'm like a child waiting for Christmas.
newfie88
on 6/8/11 7:46 am
maybe we will Newfie02 that would be so fun.
Don't worry Terri your turn is just around the corner.Talk to you all soon.
Most Active