gone but back and depressed

Mellybean
on 9/17/11 10:53 pm, edited 9/17/11 10:53 pm
By 8 to 12 glasses of fluid do you mean water only or does it include soup broths and protien shakes?
Cheers, Mellybean    
tlr681
on 9/18/11 1:14 am - Canada
8-12 glasses of fluid.  That included soups, water, skim milk, protein shakes, boost, etc.  If tea or coffee it must be decaf.  This will not work if you have caffeine. Also watch your sodium.  No more than 1500mg per day.  Some soups can have a lot of soduim.
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
KatieinNewfoundland
on 9/24/11 1:18 am - Canada
Hey girls,,,  your turn will come,, I just had mine done by Dr. Pace and it was gotally successfull,, and I have documented everything I have done since I started on my facebook if you would like to add me just to follow my NOTE,,,,  since I have had this done,, three of my friends are like you girls waiting,, but be patient,,, it will come,, its only been payable in Newfoundland since June,,, and he is only doing 2 a week,,, so, does take time,, dont' get discouraged,, my email to add me to facebook is [email protected] and good luck and love to hear how you are all doing,, 
Most Active