Can someone answer a question??

jackie79
on 9/25/11 11:05 am - st.johns, Canada
Hey guys had a quick question and was hoping someone could try to give me a little advice. I have had my referal sent in and went to a information group. Got a call to meet with Raylenn in 2 weeks. had my sleep study done and was informed to start my full fluid diet:) my bmi is aroound 46 and i dont have any major health issues. Soooooo my question is now that I have come this far whats an estimated time frame from your experience from a surgery date???? if anyone has any input feel free to fill me.
thanks u

tlr681
on 9/25/11 11:30 am - Canada
Are you starting you liquid diet now or when you meet with Rayleen in 2 weeks?  Usually when you meet with her after you have completed you liquid diet you would get your date.  I met with her and Rhoda, then went home a did the liquid diet and met with them a couple of week later.  At that visit I got my date.  Oct 17!
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
jackie79
on 9/25/11 7:34 pm - st.johns, Canada
I got the call with an appointment to meet with rayleen for oct 7 and she wanted me to do my liquid diet before i came in. so when i see her she will have my sleep study results and i will have my 2 week liquid diet done
tlr681
on 9/25/11 8:45 pm - Canada
Then it sounds like you could get your date when you see her.  My guess is your date would be within a month after that. 
   Tina         
Surgery:  VSG with Dr. David Pace
Surgery Date :  October 17, 2011.      HW: 280    SW: 252    CW: 235    GW:  140  
Most Active