Just touching base

TDR
on 11/29/11 7:47 am
 Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing?

Terrie and Newfie02 - so excited that you both have appointments with Dr. Pace!   My fingers are crossed for good meeting for both of you!!!

Jenn, Tina, Jane and any others who have had surgery.  Hope you are all still doing great!   Would love to hear more from you!

Mary- Thanks so much for posting in here.  Its nice to hear from someone who is a while out.  Even if you surgery type is different I really appreciate your input!

Me- I am plugging along - trying to lose weight before surgery.  I am scheduled to meet with Dr. Pace on Jan 24 - so not much longer now!   I guess sometime, with the grace of God, I will have my surgery in 2012!!   For now I am concentrating on eating better - which I do most (not all) of the time and trying to up my exercise!

I love to see all your posts and I think it is great that there is a group of us willing to share!

Thanks again!
Trina

HW: 325  SW: 293.4  CW:235.0 Surgery Date Sept 10, 2012   Preop: - 31.6  M1:-22  M2: -16.6   M3: -13.6 First weight goal ACHIEVED!  On to my second goal - CENTURY CLUB!!!!   

Mary C.
on 11/29/11 9:09 am - Glovertown, Canada
Thanks so much Trina! I check the message board pretty well daily - and chime in if I feel I have something to add. I'm so glad to see the board active with posts from so many people. Back when I had my RNY - the message board from New Brunswick and the main RNY board were my lifelines and SO important to me. If only I knew they existed while I was waiting pre-op. I didn't find out about them until I was in New Brunswick one week before I had my surgery. All of you here on the Island are lucky to have the support and sharing locally. It's great! 

Most Active