Update

Kitty1975
on 2/17/11 9:23 am - Canada
So i sit here tonight trying to drink the solution to get my cat scan done tomorrow and i have to drink the same stuff in the morning. Lord give me strength! lol

On the plus side I saw Diana and the Team on Wednesday and today i saw Dr Ellsmere. They think what i have has nothing to do with the surgery. As some of you know i have constant nausea and pain, sometimes severe. Its not my gallbladder cause i had that removed about 10 years ago. But the surgeon thinks its a stone stuck in my bile duct. So its the same pain as gall bladder pain and it can cause nausea. Next Friday (or the one after) i will be going to have an ERCP done. Its where they stick the scope down your throat and he will be *cleaning* me out type thing to get ride of the stone or stones inside. I sure hope that does the trick and i can finally start living again! Ugh! But everyone thinks i am doing an amazing job on my weight loss so that put a smile on my face.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Ginny

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
novascotiadawn
on 2/17/11 10:38 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Have they tested you for a leak?

I feel your pain!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Kitty1975
on 2/17/11 11:07 am - Canada
Nope just xray of the stomach area and cat scan tomorrow.

All my blood work came back great except the liver enzymes which could be due to the stress my body is in with the nausea and pain. I have never had a fever and have only vomitted once after travelling for the first time since surgery.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 2/17/11 4:18 pm
Oh that's great Ginny!  (that they know what it is & can fix it!)  Hopefully they will do the scope THIS Friday so you can start feeling better!  Wow, I see you're up to 77lbs gone - that is truly outstanding - congrats!!!  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

Most Active