Oh i did it

Kitty1975
on 4/17/11 1:29 am - Canada
I finally reached the 100 lb loser mark! So excited been a tough road getting here but so worth it! Hope everyone is doing well! I am doing much better more energy then ever before. Although still having troubles getting all my fliud intake in, but trying every day!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
sussmack2004
on 4/17/11 3:22 am, edited 4/17/11 3:23 am
Congratulations!!!That is very exciting news

So glad that your journey is working so well for you.

There are always challenges I think, but it makes the great outcome all the sweeter

Keep up the great work

Susan
PS Did you ever get the scope done and figure out why you had all of the issues with nausea? hope that has improved lots too
Kitty1975
on 4/17/11 3:32 am - Canada
Thank you! And yes finally after waiting over a month i had it done.

They removed a small stone that was stuck in my bile duct. Might have been left there from when i had my gall bladder removed over ten years ago. Also the opening to the bile duct was very small so it only would *drip* the food out, so he cut it and made it wider.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 4/17/11 9:14 am
OMG that's TERRIFIC!!!  Congrats chick!!    Keep working on the fluids  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

Carly ~
on 4/17/11 12:36 pm
 Congratulations Kitty!  I'm so proud of you.. so happy for you!  Keep rocking it : )

ruthann49
on 4/18/11 8:12 pm - Canada
Congratulations Kitty!! We need to see some pics!

coreena691
on 4/18/11 10:55 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Fantastic update!!  Congrats! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

banne
on 4/19/11 1:45 am - Canada
Way to go.......
I am getting a bit frustrated ....I emailed Diana again to see how the wait list is coming along....her response was ..."Still the same"....the last time I emailed her was in Nov!!
Does anyone know of any other Dr in Nova Scotia or New Brunwick that do the surgery??
ruthann49
on 4/19/11 9:29 am - Canada
Hi Banne, I was initially referred to Moncton but the referral was sent back to my doctor saying that they don't accept NS patients anymore. How long have you been on the waiting list?

Most Active