Next OWLSS Monthly Group Meeting for HRM

coreena691
on 5/18/11 4:44 am, edited 5/18/11 4:46 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our next Owlss monthly support group meeting is being held this coming Wednesday, May 25th 7-9 pm at the Lr. Sackville Sobeys Community Room.

In light of the recent topics of long wait lists and which surgeons are able to do surgeries in Nova Scotia, this should become a topic to discuss and perhaps brainstorm over how to work together and bring this to the attention of our Gov't and Media, and anyone else who needs to be made aware of the seriousness of our health care and persons needing the surgery.

Owlss is a support group which is peer led and open to anyone who has had, or are waiting to have weight loss surgery or who would like to advocate for Obesity & surgery in Nova Scotia.

Feel free to join us next week and share your ideas and questions with other people who are sharing your journey.

Thanks,
Coreena

PS: If you would like to join our Facebook group, send me a message here or on Facebook (Coreena Hale) and I will sent you a private request. Our facebook page is completely private and only viewed by our members. We currently have 43 members and still growing!

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

ruthann49
on 5/19/11 9:20 pm - Canada
Thanks Coreena Wish I was closer!Thank you for working on our behalf

Most Active