Attended Dr. Teng Seminar yesterday

tross1562
on 4/10/11 10:23 am - Las Vegas, NV

I was so encouraged after attending Dr. Teng's seminar. I had my stomach stpled in 1982 and like almost everyone who had this surgery it failed miserably. I need revision surgery and thoguht no Bariatric surgeon could help me. To my surprise Dr. Tend is familiar with stapling revisions and he is willing to try and help me. I will be calling my isurance BCBS FEd and finding out what my next step will be in my journey to becoming a healthier a slimmer woman.  Does anyone out there know what the cost of the program fee is for Dr. Teng. My insurance covers everything but that.

I've heard from serveral people that had surgeries by Dr. Teng and were very satisifed with the outcome. I even meet a young lady who is a pt. of Dr. Teng and also her mother in law who is going to have surgery. Dr. Teng gives you so much information and he is so nice and helpful too. I can't wait to find out if I can have the revision. I will keep you all posted and thanks to those *****commended Dr. Teng.

Terri    
barbccrn
on 4/19/11 11:21 am, edited 4/19/11 11:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tross...Dr. Teng is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I've been an RN in Vegas since 1985...I chose him for a reason.
I believe the program fee was around $250-275 back in Dec. 2007 when I had my RNY.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active