July 14th is my lap band surgery

tross1562
on 6/28/11 2:04 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Two more weeks and I have my surgery. I am so nervous and excited and  little scared too. I have so many questions to ask, so if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.  I can ask the doctor all kinds of questions but only someone who has had the surgery really knows the right answers. So if there was something you wished you knew before or after the surgery what would it be? Somethings I should or should not do?  Does anyone go to Dr. Tengs support groups? I need to start attending very soon. I live near St. Rose and Eastern if someone wants or needs to carpool.  I am trying to post a picture but I must be doing something wrong. Anyway i would love to hear from you.

Thanks
Terri
Terri    
carriesb
on 6/28/11 3:23 pm
I'm glad your finally getting your surgery. You might want to post on the lap band board more action over there.
barbccrn
on 7/3/11 12:05 pm - Las Vegas, NV
 Terri...CONGRATS on your upcoming surgery. What an exciting time. Hey sent you a message. Would love to meet and get together in future. Maybe we could do some power walking together. I live in your neck of the woods.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

barbccrn
on 7/13/11 1:14 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Terri...tomorrow is your big day. Sliding over on the losers bench...wanna sit by me????? You are in GREAT hands. Welcome to your new life!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

tross1562
on 7/13/11 1:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Barb,

Tomorrow is the day. I can't wait. Email me ok at

[email protected]
Terri    
Most Active