Feeling great

tross1562
on 8/3/11 1:20 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi everyone,

I had surgery July 14th, it went well.  I feel pretty great right now, stomach is healing well and I have even started exercising. Now that's a different story all I can say is OUCH.  My muscle mass in my legs and arms are gone, so I really need to work hard at regaining it back.  I feel so much lighter even though I don't know how much I have lost. I don't own a scale and don't want to buy one either. I tend to obsess about things and that would drive me crazy jumping on the scale every five mins.

I have more energy than I have had in years and Idon't need as much sleep as I used to. I do tire easier but a sit down for a bit and I'm back up and running.  I go back to see Dr. Teng Sept 14th so then I will post how much I've lost.  I went to his support group and really found out a lot of information and the people are so friendly and wow the weight lose in the room must have been tremendous because everyone looked so good.

I highly recommend Dr. Teng for a surgeon he is the best of the best.  Good luck to you all.

Terri
Terri    
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 1:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Terri,
  Good Luck to you. It is so exciting to start out this new adventure. You will have a bit of soreness, especially around the port area of your band.  I am a 7 year out band patient, but I am having a revision in Sept. to the RNY.   I still have port sensitivity when I exercise my lower abdomen area and if I walk to much. But...my port is really deep, as I carry alot of weight around my middle...even have had issues with fills because of it...had to get some done under fluro.
  Anyway...I just wanna wish you all the luck with your new lifestyle change...good luck again.
Caryn
Most Active