Hey Nevada Peeps!!

Sunny702
on 8/5/11 7:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
I didn't even realize there was a Nevada board! LOL I've been spending almost all my time on the VSG board. Anywhoooo I just wanted to say HEEEEEEEYYYYY my surgery day is Aug 17th and I'm looking forward to NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER wearing JEANS in the hot Vegas summer again!!! 

tross1562
on 8/7/11 3:21 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi Sunny702,
  Great news on your surgery date. Who is your surgeon? I bet your excited. I had surgery July14th lapband and Dr. Francis Teng is my surgeon. I feel good and the weight is coming off, although I really don't know how much I have lost, I refuse to buy a scale just to obess everyday about how much I've lost. My clothes are toooooo big I know that and I am down to two pairs of shorts and three long pants.  Tops are no real problems yet.  Pretty soon I will ahve to buy something or walk around naked  I live here in Vegas for over 8 yrs now.

Terri    
Shana16
on 8/9/11 1:10 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Amen to that, this is my last summer wearing jeans!!  I had VSG 4-27-11 lost 75 lbs and am feeling great!  Welcom the the NV Board,it is not that active.  What surgery are/did you have? When and how is everything going?  Who  is your Surgeon?  Mine was Dr. Umbach in Henderson,NV. Have a great day.

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Sunny702
on 8/9/11 1:46 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I'm going with Dr. Ramos Kelly and I'm getting the VSG. I just renewed my LVAC membership the other day so as SOON as I get the okay Kickboxing and Zumba I'm baaaaack! . I've been in Vegas for 3yrs.
barbccrn
on 8/10/11 10:46 pm - Las Vegas, NV
 What hospital does Dr. Kelly do surgeries at????? He's an MD I'm not familiar with.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shana16
on 8/10/11 6:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
When are you having your surgery?
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Sunny702
on 8/11/11 11:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ramos Kelly is in Mexico. I am having surgery next week ... Aug. 17th.
Most Active