NY Obesity Help Conference October 2011

gjbs_girl
on 7/31/11 7:07 am - North Brookfield, MA
Anyone interested in participating in the fashion show for the Long Island, NY OH conference on October 22, 2011 please contact me to provide information and photos.

The OH Fashion Shows are open to anyone who wants to participate. After having surgery and working so hard to stay on track, you deserve to show off a bit! We ask that you send high resolution "before" photos and a brief blurb stating your surgeon's name, surgery type, starting weight and current weight (your choice). OH will put them all together to be shown on a large screen while you strut your stuff on the catwalk to music! This starts at 8pm on Saturday evening and we ask that you provide the outfit that you would like to be photographed in! To keep with our schedule, you may be asked to join the other models by 7:45pm that evening to coordinate the lineup.

Upon submitting your photo, you are giving ObesityHelp your permission to use your likeness on our website or in our magazine.

Any other questions? Just ask!!!

OH Support Group Leader
Surgery Date 03/12/10
HW 302/SW 294/CW 199/GW 169

debbie13
on 8/1/11 10:17 am - Cossayuna, NY
 There are about 12 people from my support group that are going and I am pretty sure that most of them are planning on doing the fashion show. I kinda told them they had to! What would be the best way for me to get all their pictures to you? 

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

Maryellen R.
on 8/17/11 9:03 am - Sayville, NY
Hey Deb,

send the photos to [email protected] and she'll take care of it.

(((HUGS)))
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 2:55 am - Clear Lake, MN
I'm going and would love to participate in the fashion show....
Maryellen R.
on 8/17/11 9:03 am - Sayville, NY
Hi Kelly,
send the photos to [email protected].
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 12:16 am - Clear Lake, MN
Thanks, I just emailed her....
debbie13
on 8/17/11 12:27 pm - Cossayuna, NY
 Thanks Maryellen, I'll get in touch with her.

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

gjbs_girl
on 8/23/11 8:45 am, edited 8/23/11 8:45 am - North Brookfield, MA
Thanks everyone for your response.  Please send your pictures and information to me at [email protected].  I am not sure why my responses haven't been posting before this but we need to start getting this stuff together as soon as possible.

Thanks again!!

OH Support Group Leader
Surgery Date 03/12/10
HW 302/SW 294/CW 199/GW 169

Most Active
Recent Topics