One Week!!!!!!!!!

debbie13
on 10/14/11 10:57 am - Cossayuna, NY
 I can't wait! One week and we'll be in Long Island having a blast! There are about 15 of us coming down from the Albany area.

Looking forward to meeting friends from here and facebook that I haven't met yet, seeing old friends and making new ones. 

See you all soon!!

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

Father Don
on 10/14/11 11:50 am - Charleston, SC
Can't wait!  Make sure you find the wife and I!!!!!

Obesity Help Support Group Leader

debbie13
on 10/14/11 1:12 pm - Cossayuna, NY
 I sure will be looking for you and Tonimarie. 

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

MARK B.
on 10/15/11 3:52 am - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
DEB IT LOOKS LIKE I WIL BE THERE ALSO
HW 497 09/08 / SW 403 10/07/10/ CW 11/11 283
http://facebook.com/MCBUTLER64       /     [email protected]

Maryellen R.
on 10/15/11 10:10 pm - Sayville, NY

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Maryellen R.
on 10/15/11 10:24 pm - Sayville, NY
 Did you all sign up for the Fashion Show?
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

val28
on 10/15/11 11:35 pm - amherst, NY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 03/03/08
cant wait to meet everyone...there will be a few of us driving from buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryellen R.
on 10/15/11 11:44 pm - Sayville, NY
 YAY!!!  Come say "HI" and introduce yourself to me,  I can be found at the Q&A Panel on Friday, I'm giving a presentation on Saturday and additionally, LIPO will have a table in the vendor room!

Can't wait to meet more OHers!

I drive to Fredonia often as my daughter goes to school there, would LOVE to know when and where your support group meetings are and if the dates ever work out I'll stop in to say "HI"!

HUGS!!!!

Maryellen

val28
on 10/16/11 2:48 am - amherst, NY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 03/03/08
our support group is the 3rd wed evening of the month at buffalo general hospital in downtown buffalo. i dont think we have the best support group but they are working to improve it

Most Active
Recent Topics