Ayone else going to have surgery at Ellis within the next few months???

kmholmes07
on 12/1/11 10:56 pm - NY
I am looking for a WLS buddy. I am going to be having my surgery at Ellis Hospital and was wondering if anyone out there is also going through the process with them now? I am just beginning it so I wanted to see if there was someone in the same boat that I could "buddy up" with through the meetings and what not. Like a shoulder to lean on. Please let me know....
Susan12803
on 12/5/11 5:53 am - NY
I just had mine there on Nov. 30th. They are very good, and will take awesome care of you. Good luck with your journey, take lots of notes/keep a diary. It's amazing how you change.

jdm511
on 12/6/11 8:07 am - Ballston spa, NY
How are you feeling?  I am assuming that the staff at Ellis took good care of you.

Jim
Susan12803
on 12/6/11 10:44 am - NY
my only complaint was that on the overnight shift, they were very slow to answer the call lights. other than that, i'm doing great.

jdm511
on 12/7/11 7:05 am - Ballston spa, NY
Glad you are doing well.  Things are so much better when you are home also.  Glad you are now an offical loser!
adkmtngirl
on 12/8/11 11:47 pm - Brant Lake, NY
 I had my surgery a while ago (at a different hospital too) but if you just want a buddy to talk to about what you are going through I'll gladly visit with you.
Kristina

kmholmes07
on 12/9/11 3:09 pm - NY
Thanks thats very nice of you!
lovemykids3
on 12/31/11 2:35 pm
 I hope to be having my surgery in the next month or so. I have all my info, went to the seminar, have picked my surgeon and have all my paper work in order. Just have to lose another 5 pounds to get my surgery date and attend the support groups. I will be having mine with Dr. Clarke at Ellis as well.I I would love to keep in touch and compare notes with you if you would like. i have all my testing getting done on the 13th of this month! I can't wait!!
jdm511
on 12/31/11 9:56 pm - Ballston spa, NY
Good luck, they will take good care of you

lovemykids3
on 1/9/12 9:41 am
 I am kind of nervous. I guess that is to be expected! Could any of you tell me if you have any problems? Any of you that had Dr. Clarke? I have been following different people on you tube that have had the procedure and have had some problems. I just want to konw if any of that had Dr. Clarke had and problems.  I feel pretty confident with him, listening to him at the seminar. He seemed to know his stuff. Can any of you let me know what to expect immediately after the surgery? Someone told me the pain is less then that of a c-section. Any of you woman out there can attest to that? I have had 3 c-sections. I am a little worried about the pain. Please, anyone who with info from Schenectady, please respond! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics