on 5/9/12 4:24 am
I did. and It was very easy for me. (:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

BROWNEYES76B
on 5/9/12 4:35 am

DID YOU GO THROGH A DENIAL FIRST? MAY I ASK WHAT IS SOME OF THE THINGS DID YOU HAVE TO GET APPROVED BESIDES THE REG STUFF...9 MONTHS DIET,ECT..AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?THANKS

Ashley O.
on 5/9/12 4:56 am
I had my consult on april 5th2011 and had surgery august 19th 2011. I was only required to have 3 months pre-op appts.. i had a sleep study done. and psych eval. ekg/echo.. lots of bloodwork.. and met with a dietitian and all of that. never got denied. they covered me immediatley. very quickly. With no problems. (:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

BROWNEYES76B
on 5/9/12 5:36 am
WOW AND THIS IS CARESOURCE NOT CORESOURCE RIGHT(MEDICAID)?I HAD TO DO 9 MONTHS DIET AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS EXCEPT ECHO..I HAD TO DO A PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST.I GOT DENIED THE 1ST TIME BUT ALL MY INFO WASENT IN SO I APPEALED IT AND NOW ITS BEEN ALMOST 15 DAYS AND IM HOPEING IT WILL BE APPROVED
Bretnie23
on 5/4/14 11:59 am - Springfield , OH

how do you go about doing that I'm getting a brew for care source for bariatric surgery do you have to call them and where can I find a bariatric surgeon at because I live in Springfield Ohio and I don't think we have one here but what are the steps that you had to take to get to the point of your surgery because I'm trying to figure it out so I can get it done I just got my care source card so I'm very anxious to do this I just need to know where to begin

happymomma307
on 6/28/12 2:29 am - OH
I have caresource and had to do the 9 month diet, just had my RNY on 5/31 at Cleveland Clinic. As long as your Dr is familiar with caresource and their requirements and you never miss a monthly appointment and you meet bmi requirements you should be approved. Can I ask where you plan on getting your surgery done?

jsunflower2001
on 8/21/12 5:14 pm - Solon, OH
VSG on 12/11/12
Hi I have caresource and it was not hard at to be approved! The only hick up was that I was required to complete nine months of classes with the dietition. I have had some set backs with going in for my surgery and it has been pushed back twice but so far no issues!
“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.? ~Pat Riley

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1132 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1509 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2389 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2291 views