Hello everyone

MommaHen
on 4/21/12 2:56 pm, edited 4/21/12 3:05 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi there all my fellow okies! Some of you I know some I don't but I wanted to stop by and say hello. My name is Sarah and I had rny in November 2008 at my heaviest I weighed 407lbs I have been stable in the 170lb range for over 2 years now and while I am usually happy with everything I hit these periods that last from a few hours to a few days where I experience the severe side effects of severe restriction. Some days it feels worse than it did right after surgery. Has anyone else had bouts like this at this far out?

Having the time of my life!

tawny2112
on 4/25/12 1:03 am - Midwest City, OK
 Hi Sarah,
Now I didn't have RNY, but I just wanted you to know that there are times when I am severely restricted and then there are days where, if I pace myself, I can eat all day long. I had my DS 2 yrs ago tomorrow. My weight the day of surgery ws 356 and I now fluctuate between 150-155. I think sometimes out "stomachs" are still confused. Good luck with the rest of your adventure.
Tonya
WHY I CHOSE DS:  No dumping,Highest percentage of excess weight loss , Best long term results, Less weight regain, No band fills, Eat normal sized meals post op and won't regain weight,NO Band slippage,  No revisions, 96% diabetes cured, 90% high blood pressure cured 80% sleep apnea cured. My children. Myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics