pre-op

Tracey P.
on 4/25/11 4:20 am - Canada
I go for my pre-op tomorrow and start Optifast on Wednesday!!! I cannot believe it's almost here. I have been waiting for over 2 long years for this....COME ON MAY 11th!! I cannot wait to start this journey. I hope everyone had a Great Easter Weekend. Please make room on the bench for me..

Tracey

Tracey

ToNewBeginnings
on 4/25/11 4:24 am
............sliding over...............All the best!!!!!!
northernlight
on 4/25/11 4:25 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Wow! How exciting for you, Tracey! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Optifast diet - lol!  Your long, long wait is just about over!!!!

Deb

Leanne1
on 4/25/11 5:12 am - Newmarket, Canada
Woohoooo Tracey! /me moves over on the bench....

Get ready to enjoy the ride :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

sam1am
on 4/25/11 5:42 am
Congratulations and best wishes, Tracey!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 4/25/11 6:54 am - Athens, Canada
Good things do come to those who wait and wait and wait. I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't encounter any issues with Optifast (I didn't mind it)

I'm dusting a spot off on the bench for you, and we will be looking forward to you going us on May 11th. Congratulations, take care and enjoy the journey.
cindymbear
on 4/25/11 9:27 am - Brampton, Canada
The time will fly now.  My surgery is one day ahead of you and I've just finished week 1 of Optifast (HRRH  have to be on Optifast for 3 weeks) and not having any issues at all.  I love the taste and mixing it up with all kinds of different flavour combinations.   Keep smiling!  See you on the bench.

tata2
on 4/25/11 11:43 am - Canada
Tracey, good luck, I start Opti fast Wednesday also and surgery for me is the 13th in Hamilton. I hope our opti fast journey is quick and painless!!
tata

Lil-Stinker
on 4/25/11 8:53 pm
It's so exciting! It's YOUR turn now :-) You get to go for a ride :D. Enjoy!
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
Most Active
Recent Topics