Mini Wow.

Andrew Thompson
on 4/30/11 11:08 pm - Canada
Well it's been nearly 7 weeks without a pound loss. Loads of inches, but no pounds.

Today I was able to fit into my riding jacket. And it fits good. Went out on the motorbike to a see a film and was shocked that I could see behind me.

I couldn't get the bike mirrors angled enough to see the cars behind me. 

And now I can.

It's the small things that catch you off guard.

Before the surgery I kept putting things off. I was never good enough. One of the benefits of WLS is that you start to believe in yourself. Check out my blog:
All Things CPAP

Moselle
on 4/30/11 11:45 pm - Athens, Canada
Congratulations. You are right it usually is the small things that make the biggest impacts on us. Keep up the good work because you are obviously having success whether the scales show it or not.
BubblyD
on 4/30/11 11:55 pm
Congrats!  Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.  Love reading the positive posts.
My angels are Sharon D and Weathers_pc. 
Lil-Stinker
on 5/1/11 12:34 am
its good to know tat you can lose loads of inches without seeing the scale move. What an awesome moment that must have been when you looked in the bike's mirror.
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
ToNewBeginnings
on 5/1/11 5:05 am
awesome Andrew!
joanne48
on 5/1/11 8:57 am - Carleton Place, Canada
wicked!  I'm happy for you Andrew!  Feels great eh, all these little changes and 'wows' are definitely worth it !!!!

Hopefully we'll cross pathes again one day soon.  Be nice to see how we're all doing from our class...we should have a 1 year reunion :-)

Joanne
tango123
on 5/1/11 11:32 pm
Those are the best wows!! Congrats!
Joy D.
on 5/1/11 11:43 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 awesome !!!  keep up the  hard work and i so agree the scales are really just a waste of time as its the inches that really count .

wheres the pic ??? lol

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics