just a couple of wowy things

Monica M.
on 5/16/11 4:06 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I just calculated my BMI. I have made the transition from Extremely Obese to Obese!! Yay me.

Also, the other day, while getting gas, i noticed that i can now get at the flippy thing beside the drivrer's seat to open my gas tank without opening the car door!!!

I love my RNY, and I love all of you for helping me throughout the process. Here's to more wows!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 5:03 am - Toronto, Canada
You've had great progress over such a short amount of time.  Congratulations!  Enjoy every WOW moment and every victory!
Monica M.
on 5/16/11 5:07 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Thanks, SImona. I can't wait to start hearing your wows... there are some tiny ones, nearly every day, it seems. The gas flippy thing was always a pain in my butt, i hated having to open the door to get enough room to bend over and flip it.

Mon

Karen M.
on 5/16/11 5:10 am - Mississauga, Canada
Gawd, I forgot about having to do that.  I used to hate that too!  Good for you Monica.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sueberman
on 5/16/11 5:09 am
You're doing great and I love the wowies - My biggest wowie was actually having to move the seat up in my hubby's honda, which I wouldn't drive before unless I absolutely had to. 

cheers
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Joyce J.
on 5/16/11 5:19 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Gotta love those wowy things LOL

Good for you, that's awesome and there will be so many more

Mine was going through a turnstyle LOL, that used to give me panic attacks LOL

Keep up the good work

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

sueberman
on 5/16/11 5:32 am
Oh wow I forgot about turnstiles - I always looked for the handicapped entrance.  I don't think I've been anywhere where there was a turnstile - now I'm gonna go looking for one lol
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

jdance
on 5/16/11 6:04 am - Canada
Oh yes, i forgot about that one.
We bought our Matrix because it had the widest seat. I didn't tell my hubby that was the reason for the decision. It's actually a great car and i'm not sorry we didn't buy a honda, but my  fat ass kept sitting on the seat belt clicker in all the other cars and it was painful. Now i could actually cross my legs while driving if i chose too. Think that would be a tad dangerous though.....

You just keep posting those Wow moments, you have alot of them coming up.

Quinns_mommy
on 5/16/11 6:12 am
That's an awesome WOW! Keep it up!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
elizabeth G.
on 5/16/11 9:59 am - Canada
WHOOO HOOO!!!!  Isn't that a great feeling!!!!  When I started this journey I was super morbidly obese, then after a few months I moved down to morbidly obese and now I am just obese   It is amazing discovering all of these little things since losing weight.  i am looking for a new car at the moment and have been trying the tiny little cars that 2 years ago I would never fit into, let alone drive.

Keep up the great work!!!

Liz
DS SURGERY NOV 20, 2009
210 POUNDS LOST SO FAR
Most Active
Recent Topics