I got my call to meet the surgeon!!!

Sharri63
on 6/8/11 4:02 am - St. Thomas, Canada
 I can't believe it...Just last week (Wednesday) my file was sent to the Toronto Hospitals and I got a call yesterday to meet the surgeon THIS Friday!!!  I'm beyond excited!!  Still in shock today.  I'm so delighted that I get to share this experience with someone whos become very dear to me, Laurie G.!!!  Laurie and I met in the Orientation Class last year and have travelled to all our appointments together.  She's become a great friend and a wonderful comfort during this whole process.  We even get to meet the surgeon (on Friday) within 1/2 an hour of each other.  I do so hope and pray that our surgeries will be the same day or within a few days of each other.  Can't wait for Friday to come and I get my surgery date.  I hope this comforts some of you who are still in the waiting process of this surgery.  I've been waiting for over a year and my time has finally come!!!   Your time will come soon enough.  I know it seems like forever but all the steps and classes are well worth it in the end.  Good luck to everyone!  I'll post my surgery date when I get it!!     Take care!    
Sharri    
JJ_
on 6/8/11 4:51 am
Congrats Sharri :)  I can feel how excited you are
2peasinapod
on 6/8/11 5:58 am
Hey Sharri..
That is good news!!  And really cheers me up!! I was beginning to think I'll never get to surgery..seems so far away...especially with all the delays in Guelph..I think I will pick Toronto as well!! 
So happy you got some great news!
Susan

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size. But.,when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies.
Quinns_mommy
on 6/8/11 7:27 am
Great news! Wow that was fast! Good luck with your remaining appointments and keep us posted!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
lbaetz
on 6/8/11 11:56 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Wonderful news Sharri.  Whos the surgeon?

Lori

Most Active
Recent Topics