Who said that? lol

sueberman
on 6/9/11 3:27 am, edited 6/9/11 3:28 am
After losing 120 pounds, people at work who have known me for 20 years are calling me skinny. It is the freakiest thing I've heard in as many years and my first thought is that they're getting old and need glasses lmao. It's just too funny. Have I said how much I love my weight loss surgery???

why doesnt' my widget weight reflect my change this morning?

Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

kellybelly333
on 6/9/11 3:56 am - Toronto, Canada
Hello Sue!! Congrats on the 120 pounds down and being called skinny. That's awesome!! Your widget should reflect the new number soon, if not already. It shows 119 pounds lost.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

sueberman
on 6/9/11 4:48 am, edited 6/9/11 4:48 am
thanks so much - I had changed the weight to the wrong amount and then corrected it but it isn't showing the 120. I still see 115 lost.
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Monica M.
on 6/9/11 5:55 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Hey Sue, your ticker looks fine now.

Congrats on your success. You're a real inspiration to those of us behind you on the bench. I can't wait till i'm in your shoes (or your pants... oh, wait, that doesnt sound right, does it?)

Mon

sueberman
on 6/9/11 5:58 am
lmao you can have my pants and my shoes - they don't FIT anymore. 
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

sam1am
on 6/9/11 5:54 am

Congratulations Sue!

It is showing up as 120 but you probably need to "refresh"!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics