surgery is FRIDAY with Dr. Urback....what is he like?

longjourney23
on 8/15/11 6:46 am
hey all, just got back from my pre-admit appt in TO...can i just say....that seemed pointless to drive 2 hours for bloodwork.
but i did find out that my surgeon will be dr.Urback. I have not met him but i was hoping others could tell me what you thought of him etc

thanks all :)
tobif
on 8/15/11 7:12 am
he is nice I met him just after my surgery for a checkup, and probably saw him while I was recovering but those few days were a little cloudy thanks to the drugs :)

Nesha_Bless
on 8/15/11 11:28 am - Canada
 He was my surgeon, hes a very nice man, well spoken and very knowledgable, he did my surgery in record time, under two hours that is, good luck and i wish u a speedy recovery p.s he performed three surgers on that day and we all had positive results
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

Geri T.
on 8/15/11 12:22 pm - Blenheim, Canada
My husband & I met him at my "meet your surgeon" day but it turned out he was not my surgeon but on the surgical team.  He was very nice and asked all of our questions we had.

Good luck for a speedy recovery and will save a seat for you on the bench.

Geri

honourh
on 8/15/11 12:44 pm - BARRIE, Canada
He was my surgeon...awesome guy...very nice with a good track record (from what I investigated).  Answered questions easily/honestly and I never felt rushed with him.

Good Luck!
~ Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become ~        

Consult  254.8lbs  Surg.  220lbs NUT Goal 140lbs
  My Goal 127lbs   REACHED!!                
Most Active
Recent Topics