Day 2 of Optifast

Connie W.
on 8/22/11 10:30 am - Canada
Well....I will tell you I am one cranky girl today, have a little bit of nausea, headache and light headed.  So, I spent this evening feeling sorry for myself, trying to stay focused on the big prize.  Can anyone tell me where to find sugar free popscicles, and what brand?  Thanks for listening to me whine.............
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Heidi S.
on 8/22/11 10:46 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
I get mine a Meto I can't remember the brand though sorry. You can always make your own as well

Good Luck

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Linda G.
on 8/22/11 11:14 am - Canada
I think Chapman's makes sf popsicles.
99mickey
on 8/22/11 11:15 am - ajax, Canada
Hi there, I get my sugar free popsciles from Sobeys.  There are two flavours and sell for $6.99.  They are by Delmonte.  I have also heard Chapmans has a sugar free one too.  I also bought sugar free Mr Freeze freezies from Walmart for $3.50.  I am on day  19 of optifast and it does get better, I promise.  I still have 22 more days to go.  Keep focusing on the end prize!!  Good luck!!
     My  is stewartjackie

Speshul_K
on 8/22/11 11:28 am - Canada
I haven;t started my Optifast yet but the Nut in Guelph (love calling her a nut!) said we can't have ANYTHING sugar-free on Optifast because it stimulates your appetite! Only coffee, tea, water or broth!!! Arggh it must not be that big of a deal or other places wouldn't allow it?

Kim

Referred: April 27, 2010
Group Session Guelph: October 22, 2010
1st appointment with Nurse, SW, Nut: January 6, 2011
Post-Op Nutrition Class: July 19, 2011
Appointment with surgeon - Dr. Natasha Periera-Hong: August 19, 2011

look_out_world
on 8/22/11 11:56 am - Canada
 I buy the sf Freezies at Walmart.  They're yummy!

Nathalie_Can
on 8/22/11 12:59 pm
aaaawwweee, you poor thing.  I felt that on day 2 as well, I was lucky though, it only lasted about an hour...but then woke up feeling like hell...I won't bore you with details, but if you do want the details, go to my website below my tracker, and go to blog.

I hope you feel better soon!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Connie W.
on 8/22/11 9:27 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone....I am enjoying my first shake of the day as I write. I woke up this morning feeling a little better. I must tell everyone, I have been enjoying getting up and sitting down with all of you every morning and seeing how everyone's day is going or has been. This group has a wealth of knowledge and just as much care and concern. Thank you for being you!!! Have a great day! I am ready to conquer DAY 3!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Most Active
Recent Topics