Bogie update

Connie W.
on 8/29/11 1:57 am - Canada
Hi everyone! "Bogie's" surgery was delayed, apparently there was a emergency for Dr Hong this a.m.  Her message at 10:15 this morning was she was laying on a gurney with IV  ready to go.....I am hoping it proceeds today for her.  I will update her status later.
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

NurseTammy
on 8/29/11 2:14 am - Hamilton, Canada
Looking forward to hearing how she is doing.  When you do hear from her, can you tell her that I am thinking of her????

Thanks
Tammy
328 - Highest Weight
305 - Surgery Weight- July 26th, 2011

Monica M.
on 8/29/11 2:16 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
thanks for the update, some of us here are kind of worried, someone else's surgery was cancelled d/t an emergency, and we were worried that bogie was the emergency. good to know that's not the case.

MagentaJoe
on 8/29/11 2:50 am
Good news! It was my surgery from later in the day that was cancelled. I am very happy to hear that she is ok. They just rebooked me for Sept 7th.

Connie W.
on 8/29/11 5:57 am - Canada
Hope all goes well on the 7th for you!  I will be there....my surgery is the 6th!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

JJ_
on 8/29/11 5:51 am
I certainly hope her surgery wasn't cancelled.  Didn't she travel some distance to Toronto?

How about you MagentaJoe?  Do you live in T.O.?

MagentaJoe
on 8/29/11 6:31 am
Good luck on the 6th! Bogie had her surgery after all, I saw in the other post! good stuff!!!!!!!

I live in Hamilton about a 3 minute drive from the hospital. It's really easy for me.

Most Active
Recent Topics