Bogie is on the bench !!!!

Connie W.
on 8/29/11 5:54 am - Canada
Bogie's DH just gave me a call.....she finally was wheeled into surgery about noon and was in recovery by 2:30.  Dr Hong said the surgery went very well and he was very pleased!  Hope you have a quick and speedy Recovery "B"....Keep a seat open for me on the bench....7 days to go!!!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

JJ_
on 8/29/11 5:56 am
That is great news!!  Thanks for sharing.

Judy
Monica M.
on 8/29/11 5:59 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
yay for Bogie!!!! glad it went through and went well!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/11 6:00 am - Vaughan, Canada
Awesome news!  Congratulations and welcome to the bench!  A speedy and uneventful recovery to Bogie!
Megan M.
on 8/29/11 6:09 am - Canada
There's always room for a new benchwarmer!!  Congratulations to Bogie.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Moselle
on 8/29/11 6:30 am - Athens, Canada
Thanks for the update Connie.  Glad to hear the Bogie has joined the rest of us Loser's. I'm sending healing vibes her way.  Also want to say good luck to you for your surgery next week.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

MagentaJoe
on 8/29/11 6:34 am
Great! She took my surgery spot but I am ok with that :) Here's to a speedy recovery. :)

gavinw
on 8/29/11 6:39 am - Canada
That's great. Now it is my turn after 6 days on the bench to move over. Welcome to the bench.

Pam B.
on 8/29/11 7:20 am
Congrats!!!  wishing her a speedy recovery!  Good luck for an uneventful surgery for you  next week Connie!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
Susanne S.
on 8/29/11 8:06 am, edited 8/29/11 8:07 am - London, Canada
Congats to her and welcome to the bench!! Good luck to you next week Connie!

Most Active
Recent Topics