Am still here,stopping by to say hello everyone!

Joanne J.
on 9/5/11 4:14 am, edited 9/4/11 7:29 pm - Canada
Hi to all my OH friends wanting to say hi and am still here lol..hows everyone doing? I myself am coming along great i feel almost like my normal self again as you can see am smiling its been a lil over a month since surgery.
I have a few NSV i can bend down and lotion my feel put shoes on even i try to be flexible and put my feet up on dresser my daughter was like wow mom lol
I actually looked in the mirror last time i was in the mall feels good to look at myself ..
my clothes are getting looser and a few more but am thankful so far..
its good to be back posting i missed yall hows everyone doing?

Jo x

JJ_
on 9/5/11 4:53 am
Hey Joanne,

Glad to hear you are back to feeling almost like your normal self now!  Can`t wait to hear how month 2 will go. 

Personally I am still waiting to hear about the post-op education class and an appointment with the surgeon.  My time will come soon! 

Judy
Karen W.
on 9/5/11 5:26 am - Canada
Hi Joanne.  Glad to hear that you are doing so well so soon out of surgery!  And a bunch of NSV's already... way to go!  Looking forward to hearing more from you.  Take care!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Monica M.
on 9/5/11 5:49 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
so glad you're doing well, Joanne!!! continue with your successes, you know what to do and what not to do. Happy to hear about your NSV's and we want to hear more and more of them!

Karen M.
on 9/5/11 6:32 am - Mississauga, Canada
Great to see you posting, Joanne and glad to hear you're doing well!  :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joanne J.
on 9/5/11 7:34 am - Canada
Thank you all i will be updating a few more as my progress continues..

Jo x

NurseTammy
on 9/5/11 8:58 am - Hamilton, Canada
Great to hear from you!  I am almost six weeks out and have hit a few stalls (which are killer).  I have also learned that what I like before surgery is not the case now ... I used to love cottage cheese and yogurt, but now....ugh.  Most dairy does not agree with me.

Tammy
328 - Highest Weight
305 - Surgery Weight- July 26th, 2011

Megan M.
on 9/5/11 10:08 am - Canada
I hear you, Tammy.  I used to love my coffee, even decaf.  After surgery I tried it with skim milk, yuk.  Then I tried 2%, still yuk.  Today I had a small Timmies with cream (which I usually use), and I sipped my way through 1" of coffee and found that I just don't care for the taste of it anymore.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Nesha_Bless
on 9/5/11 11:24 am - Canada
 Good to hear that your doing well! keep up the good work
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

tobif
on 9/6/11 7:29 am
Glad to hear you are doing well

Most Active
Recent Topics