DaVinci Syrups in OptiFast Shakes ... Yummy

huggers33
on 9/10/11 9:24 am - Windsor, Canada
Just got a new order of DaVinci Syrups in (sugar free), and had a Peanut Butter Banana (Chocolate) Shake for lunch, and an English Toffee (Chocolate) Shake for dinner.  Wow, is all I can say, they really do change the taste of the shake, and make them more enjoyable.

So for those of you who are starting Optifast, or are currently on Optifast, adding flavouring will help alot.

Snack will be Strawberry Banana (Vanilla) Shake...and I can't wait for the time to go by so I can have it!  Yes, I'm a bit nuts, but who wouldn't be after close to 2 weeks without solids and another one to go

A group of us from Windsor got together and put in a large order, so we only had to pay $1.50 for next day shipping.  Some grocery chains also carry them, but limited flavours.

Cheers to Optifast and added flavourings!!
Radiogirl39
on 9/10/11 11:23 am - Canada
Where did you order it from?

Julie

Manda M.
on 9/10/11 11:46 am
http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Radiogirl39
on 9/10/11 1:03 pm - Canada
Thanks! I need to get me some peanut butter banana chocolate!

Julie

StevesGal
on 9/10/11 12:51 pm - Hamilton, Canada
You can also use Torani SF syrups, which you can buy from any Second Cup.  If they don't have the flavour you want, ask them to order it for you.  And sometimes Home Sense carries syrup, too.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Radiogirl39
on 9/10/11 12:58 pm - Canada
Thanks!

happypants
on 9/11/11 7:41 am - Ottawa, Canada
Starbucks sells their own brand in sf

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Radiogirl39
on 9/11/11 8:52 am - Canada
 I ordered Peanut butter, peppermint paddy and.........another one I don't remember.  They were sold out of some of the ones I wanted, but I'll go back on in a couple of weeks.  Reeeeaaalllly want Orange.    The peppermint one is going in my coffee!

Julie

Jenn S.
on 9/11/11 10:36 am - Sarnia, Canada
The SF Davinci syrups have saved me over the past 2 weeks.  I wouldn't have gotten through Optifast without them!!  Crystal Light works, but I find the syrups are much better - they blend better in a shaker cup.  I ordered mine directly from Davinci (www.davincigourmet.com) but I live in a US border city and had them shipped to the UPS store in Michigan (which saved a bit on shipping).  They are only about $7-8 per bottle (large bottles), and SOOOO worth the money!!!  Wish I'd ordered more flavours, but I'm sure I'll be using them for some time to come!
Most Active
Recent Topics