A NSV For Everyone!

justine08
on 9/16/11 8:10 am
There Are So Many "NSV" Threads And it Is Always So Nice To Read Everyone's NSV.. So Let's Have A Thread FULL Of Them!
Everyone Post Your Most Recent NSV(s)!!!

ToNewBeginnings
on 9/16/11 8:16 am
I guess this is one.... Going to the clinic for my one year follow up yesterday and having my "roomie" tell me later that she thought my size 14 jeans were a litle baggy on me. I love baggy .
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/11 9:21 am - Canada
I was able to go through a turnstile the other day without having to squeeze my hips and butt through it!

When went shoe shopping, I didn't have to buy wide widths!
sassygurl
on 9/16/11 10:05 am - Wasaga Beach, Canada
There have been many over the last year, however being called skinny by my bariatric surgeon is the most recent! She rocks!
Megan M.
on 9/16/11 10:07 am - Canada
Fitting into my favourite pants - I wore them for 5 minutes 4 years ago, but kept them in desperate hope that they'd fit.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Mariann M.
on 9/16/11 10:14 am - Washago , Canada
I was able to almost fit my butt completly into my daughters booster seat, I nearly cried, I had crawled into the back seat to feed my baby and just sat down in the booster seat beside the baby's car seat. I couldn't believe it and my husband was amazed too.
Catw
on 9/16/11 10:24 am - Arnprior, Canada
Latest one was to put on a pair of size 22 pants (I was at least a 26).  I completed 2 workouts this week, and am golfing tomorrow (first time since surgery).  And am looking forward to watching all the drinking going on around me, and laughing at all those who have had too much trying to golf.

Also getting compliments from my neighbour and her mother.

Congrats to all of us!

Oh, and finally putting a picture of myself in my avitar.  Next time I get someone else to take it instead of me.

Sher1ock
on 9/16/11 3:35 pm - Canada
Hey...I'm golfing for first time post-op tomorrow too., Playing 'Prior - love that course! Although I'm not even sure how to swing without standing three feet from ball so I could see and then swinging to accommodate short arms wit hg big boobs and big gut. My arms haven't grown, but boob/gut combo are no longer obstructing the view.

runjoeyrun16
on 9/16/11 10:28 am
congrats on all the awesome NSVs everyone!

i always take the bus to and from work. it is 10km away from my house and the bus trip is usually about an hour total. today, i decided to walk and see how long it would take me.
so, after working from 6:30am to 4:00pm, i walked 10km home! it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes. i felt awesome to actually do it.
August 20th, 2009 - Referral for WLS from family doctor
May 17th, 2010 - Orientation at Windsor Hospital
May 26th, 2010 - Appointment with nurse and SW
June 1st, 2010 - Appointment with NUT and doctor
August 31st, 2010 - Follow up with SW, NUT and doctor
October 7th, 2010 - Surgical Education Class
November 2nd, 2010 - Consultation with Dr. Jules Foute Nelong
December 21st, 2010 - SURGERY DAY!
Monica M.
on 9/16/11 10:45 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
last night i was able to run for 20 minutes total (three intervals of six minutes, one interval of 2 minutes)!! I rock.

Most Active
Recent Topics