Finally got my surgeon appt!! TWH!

Lindsay M.
on 10/6/11 9:04 am - Canada
Hey everyone! I am excited to announce that today i recieved my surgeon date! It is october 18th at 3pm with doctor Jackson. I am excited and nervous. I have been waiting anxiously for a long time and the day is getting closer. On the day you meet the surgeon, are you given your surgery day?? I am so nervous!

-
Referral sent to TWH- Feb 16,2011. Orientation July 12, 2011@ TWH  Nurse Practitioner- Aug 10

Sleep Study- Aug 17 Social Worker- Aug 19.  Nutrition Class- Aug 23   Psychologist-Sept 12   
            Nurtitionist- Sept 14    Surgeon Appt- October 18, 2011  Pre Op- November 3, 2011
                       Surgery
- November 16, 2011        Mollyandboo (Sherri)

Pre-Optifast Weight- 370  CW- 258.4 GW- 190

Meridon
on 10/6/11 9:14 am - Canada
hi,

I also am going through TWH and received my surgery date and time at that appointment....

Leslie W.
on 10/6/11 9:27 am - Cobourg, Canada
Yes you will (unless it changed in the last month) Had my appointment with Jackson, signed all my consent sand left with my date. My appointment was Sept 16th and my surgery is on Tuesday! Dont forget to bring your Visa as you need it to order your Optifast. They will deliver it to you within a week.

At my appointment they were running late so be prepared to wait but its worth it!

It will be your turn before you know it.

Good luck Leslie

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
northernlight
on 10/6/11 10:41 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Wow Leslie, I didn't realize that you got your actual surgery date when you went up for your meeting with the surgeon! I thought that you had to come back home and wait and wait again for the phone to ring with your date.  That's very good to hear!

Good luck next Tuesday     I'll send some positive thoughts out to you for an easy surgery and a speedy recovery!!!!!!

Deb

northernlight
on 10/6/11 10:37 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Congratulations to you, Lindsay! Sounds like things are starting to speed up for you now!  

Deb

Lynette1962
on 10/7/11 1:38 am - Whitby, Canada
So glad you are meeting with the extremely handsome Dr. Jackson on the 18th.  As noted, he tends to run late but he takes his time once he meets with you.  And yes (at TWH)  - you will get your surgery date and put in your order for Optifast that day. 

Your new beginning is approaching fast - congrat's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

Lindsay M.
on 10/7/11 5:41 am - Canada
thank you!! I am so excited! Glad he's easy on the eyes too! That always helps:P I am getting nervous but i have a list of questions to ask him so i will feel prepared. Do you also sign your consent for surgery the same day? My "re-birth" is coming up quick! Amazing how fast time has flew. its really starting to hit me now.

By the way!1 Good luck on your surgery lynette!! Its coming so soon!!

-
Referral sent to TWH- Feb 16,2011. Orientation July 12, 2011@ TWH  Nurse Practitioner- Aug 10

Sleep Study- Aug 17 Social Worker- Aug 19.  Nutrition Class- Aug 23   Psychologist-Sept 12   
            Nurtitionist- Sept 14    Surgeon Appt- October 18, 2011  Pre Op- November 3, 2011
                       Surgery
- November 16, 2011        Mollyandboo (Sherri)

Pre-Optifast Weight- 370  CW- 258.4 GW- 190

Lynette1962
on 10/7/11 6:55 am - Whitby, Canada
Yes ...I believe the consent is signed that day also....
He is so patient and probably most of your questions will be answered by him but it's always good to have a list handy....

And YES.....I am getting very excited about the 14th - 1 week today 

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics