OT: O.M.G - Prince Tickets

Nathalie_Can
on 11/4/11 1:24 am
YAY..just purchased my Prince tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 @ Scotiabank Place in Ottawa

WoOt wOot!!!!!

Damn it, too bad I can't throw my legs in the air cuz I'd do carthwheels right now!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Monica M.
on 11/4/11 2:01 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
yay for you! how exciting.

sam1am
on 11/4/11 2:11 am
I'm sure it will be a fantastic show!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Kerry F.
on 11/4/11 2:21 am - Bolton, Canada

Have fun!!!  I saw him 'back in the day' just after Purple Rain came out.  Awesome show. 

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Nathalie_Can
on 11/4/11 4:08 am
Wow people, look at my Angel, you look amazing!!

I saw his song list from a few months ago and if its the same, its all from the 80's which is the best of Prince IMO...:)

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

aprilbennett1965
on 11/4/11 8:55 am - Canada
Congrats Nathalie. I saw that he was coming...not a huge fan but I told my cousin I bet he puts on one amazing show!!!

Just out of curiousity are you a fan of Todd Richard?  I only ask because he says WOOT WOOT all the time lol
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Eileen C.
on 11/4/11 8:56 am - Cornwall, Canada
WOW, so happy for you 

Am sure that you will have a rocking good time LOL   take lots of pics to post LOL

Take care

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Most Active
Recent Topics