2 month Post Op check in

Connie W.
on 11/7/11 8:58 pm - Canada
Hi there everyone....just a quick check in!  I have been lurking in the background reading and watching everyone's progress and journey.  You are all fabulous! No...REALLY you are!!  I am about half way to my goal and things are going great!  I check the "What are you eating/doing today" post to get some ideas for meals and snacks.  I have also gotten involved in the Body By Vi  Visalus product and I have a couple of those shakes a day.  I love the nutritional value in their products. 

I find my step a little quicker, my smile a little quicker and brighter and overall I feel fantastic.  NSV well there are quite a few.  I can tie my own shoes, I can do up my fall jacket that I havent been able to do up for a while, I can play with the dogs without getting winded.  But my favorite....I went to Value Village and found a pair of Jessica Simpson skinny jeans....and they FIT!!!! Bought some low heel knee boots and I am rocking them.....and my legs don't rub together in them!

So I want to thank you all for your posts full of questions and victory's, your triumphs and setbacks.  They may to some be silly or outrageous but they have helped me in my journey, and I know they will invaluable to others.

Even though I may not post all the time....I am lurking!!!! Thanks everyone
This is my before and after as of Sunday!

Connie Stephens-Wright
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Karen M.
on 11/7/11 9:23 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Good to see you posting and doing so well, Connie!  Join in anytime. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sam1am
on 11/7/11 9:40 pm
Great job, Connie!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Connie W.
on 11/7/11 9:41 pm - Canada
Thank you Karen! I have updated my ticker and it's not showing...hmmm. I have also hit onederland! yeah!
Karen M.
on 11/7/11 9:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Good for you!  Shout that one from the rooftops! 

P.S. Refresh your browser screen, the ticker should change.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Brenda T.
on 11/7/11 11:28 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Wonderful update, congratulations on all your success so far!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

charm64
on 11/7/11 11:47 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Great news, you are doing great! 
Congrats on all your success.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics