Dr Laz Klein

kristirodgers
on 11/15/11 3:49 am - Canada
Hello,  my friend is going to see Dr laz Klein for consult.  Anyone have the good the bad and the ugly to report?  Any info would be appreciated.
Monica M.
on 11/15/11 3:54 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I've heard nothing but good things about him. You can search him on the website for the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

kristirodgers
on 11/15/11 3:57 am - Canada
Oh good to hear!  Thanks for responding.  You're doing well how are you feeling?
Monica M.
on 11/15/11 4:55 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I am doing awesome, thank you. Not one regret about having this surgery (only that i didnt do it about 15 yrs ago)
Things are certainly getting more challenging, the farther i get from my surgery date, but i'm doing my best to keep on track and keep the exercise going. 

kristirodgers
on 11/15/11 11:19 am - Canada
I hear ya!  Wish I did it years ago too! 
onikenbai
on 11/15/11 1:53 pm - Canada
Excellent surgeon.  Not so awesome with the bedside mannor post-surgery, and couldn't remember who I was three weeks after surgery.  Always has that aura of being in a hurry cause he's a busy guy.  Take a book when you have an appointment with him because you could be waiting a long time. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/12 6:29 am, edited 5/8/12 6:30 am - Canada
Is this the same doctor?  Did your friend have the surgery and was it all ok?

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/109131/Dr-Laz-Klein-To ronto-ON.html
Heathergetbetter
on 5/8/12 6:46 am - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12
He was my surgeon on Wednesday. He came to see me in the waiting room. He's very friendly, but I never saw him after the surgery. I saw his intern or whoever it was that was learning from him. They came to see me everyday, the anesthitis came twice and Dr. Glazer the internist was there every day too. I go see Dr. Klein for a post op follow up on the 30th of May. I feel good.
Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
Most Active
Recent Topics